Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wilkes-Barre Duathlon Bike Course then 3 x 5:2

I slept 10 hours last night!! I haven't had the opportunity to do that in a long time so it felt nice. Legs were fatigued from yesterday's workouts before I even started this but I really want to get another ride in on the duathlon course before I race it next sunday. Did a 3 mile warmup then the 16 mile course. Not my effort as my legs were sore but happy I did it anyway. after the course I did 3 rounds of 5 minutes on 2 minutes off on my way back home. icing down my feet, they were not bad this morning but they would have hurt to run on. Trying to get them to the place where that isn't ever the case.

Carob Mint Sports Drink
Banana
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
Tofu, Brown Rice, Peas

1 comment:

  1. I have a thing about mastering real pull ups... a personal challenge ;).

    Good for you getting 10 hours of sleep! Its so important to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete