Wednesday, June 23, 2010

field of....

6.23.10 - Got a better amount of sleep night still tired getting up this morning. Took a little jog to the track and did 400 meters of walking lunges then did another jog home. My feet were sore just jogging. gotta try some new sneaks! then 5 x .85 mile hill climbs, recover on the descent. Alternate spinning up the hill in the saddle and standing. I had about 3 good climbs on the hill but there were semi-flat recovery section in the middle so i think I need to find a harder hill next time. My legs are feeling both of these workouts.

banana, mango, date, coconut water vega performance protein smoothie
tempeh bacon
vega wfo w/coconut water
tofu teriyaki, brown rice, veggies
dark chocolate peanut butter
vega wfo w/coconut water
Sprouted Grain Bagel
I picked up a pair of Mizuno Wave Rider 13. Hopefully my feet will not hurt as much now. taking them out for a test run tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam, I get there early enough that they place is usually all mine although sometimes there are a few others there too. I do love the track for sure.

    @dan - def a field of pain I am hurting so bad today!

    ReplyDelete