Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Kicks

Picked up a pair of Mizuno Wave Rider 13s. They are lightweight and relatively flat (not much of a heel) but have some cushion compared to my inov8s. I also laced them up with yanks so I won't have to be tieing shoes in transition. Woke up with supersore legs this morning. Walked to my track, did 1 mile warmup and then 4 x 800s with about a 4:30 pace (thanks to the sore legs). 2 minutes between, mostly used for stretching as I wasn't really needing a recovery. Then walked back home. Getting showers here today so i didn't commute on my bike, my legs could use the rest anyway. deadlifts - legs were super sore going in so i wasn't expecting much. Pulled 135,155,175,195,205,215, failed 220, failed 215. Didn't push it even though I was a bit below my max becuase I was hurting going in. Really tired and sore afterwards. Stopped at my parents to use their jacuzzi. That helped for a bit. but legs are sore again. I hope to wake up tomorrow with fresh legs But i doubt it.

sprouted grain bagel
vega wfo w.coconut water
thai tofu with brown rice and veggies
dark chocolate peanut butter
double vega performance protein with apple juice mixed with water
grit tofu with roasted green and yellow beans
gingered broccoli
OJ

No comments:

Post a Comment