Wednesday, June 9, 2010

feeling better today

Im feeling better today. Got an extra swim in this morning. Did my usual warmup and drills. Then hit 6 x 25 meters and I think this is the fastest I have gone yet. Can't wait 2 get my new watch and get back to timing. Then practiced drafting off a friend. I feel like i keep my head up too much to watch where he was. Second workout was a 12 minute AMRAP of 10 Kettlebells Swings at 35lbs and 20 pushups. Got 6 full rounds done and 13 pushups in the 7th round. I should have gone heavier with the kettlebell. I thought I didn't want to go too heavy for a metcon but the reps were low so heavier would have been better.

Sprouted Grain BAgel w. earth balance
VEGA WFO w/coconut water
Tempeh BAcon
Tempeh Scallopini w/mushrooms
Banana
Chocolate Soymilk w/vega performance protein
Hummus w.steamed broccoli and carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment